Very simple, create playlist for Android on PC. No downloads etc..

emkay4597

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Super quick, easy way to create a playlist on your PC for your android devices.
Having gotten so frustrated trying to do this I finally settled on this work around, which honestly is about 98% of what I wanted and the degree of simplicity makes it worth for me.
1.PNG
Step 1 is to copy and paste the songs you want in a single playlist like in the image above. It is important you are working with copies here ok, or you could lose your original music files.
Then select every one of them and right click the selection and choose properties. Click the details tab. (Cool photo below). In the property tab there are several fields you can change. When you do this, it changes the properties for all the files selected. I used Album Title. Change it to whatever you want to call your pseudo-playlist. I called mine Rap Metal Fusion, even though it may not be the most accurate way to describe those songs but meh... whatever.
2.PNG
That’s really the gist of it. Now copy the entire folder to your device. Open your music browser in your device and sort your music by Album and voila! There’s your playlist. Enjoy it until you can’t stand Janis Joplin anymore or whomever, then simply delete the folder and files when you want, remember these are copies of you music files.
Screenshot_2016-12-07-16-27-38.png
Also you may want to design your own cool graphic for that particular playlist. In the first graphic you’ll notice a file called “teal”. That was my super awesome graphic for this playlist. If you’d like throw a photo in there of that road trip that one summer that you discovered all the music in that playlist or whatever…
Also I like a ridiculously large variety of music.. don’t judge me. Lol.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar