Gametel controller now a keyboard?

Jonnil

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
I got a Gametel Bluetooth controller, it worked until one day it became some sort of weird keyboard. Now whenever i press for example, the L button, it will input "h", and when I release the L button, it inputs a "r", so every time i press and release the L button it will input "hr" as if its a keyboard. It didn't do this before, it didn't input anything at all, because it acted like a normal controller that isn't mappen to keyboard keys. I don't know/remember what I did so it behaved like this. I even did a factory reset on my phone, and the problem is still not solved. Now I have no idea what is causing this, to let you know I have searched the Internet for a solution but I haven’t found anything relaterade to this Issue. But the problem is that my phone thinks my Gametel controller is a keyboard, and you cannot game on it as it only respons to presses and released, not helt buttons.

Jonnil

Jan 7, 2017
Visit site
I fixed it, so I was reading some reviews of the gametel, and the answer was right there of all places.

So what I understand you can enter different modes, one iPhone mode, and a Android mode. I must have entered iPhone mode (I have a android) by holding the left button (or X if your familiar with Xbox controller, square for Playstation) while holding the start button to power on. To enter android mode, hold the up button (Y button for Xbox, triangle for Playstation) and hold the start button at the same time, when the green light flashes one time you have entire android mode. Now you can start the controller as usual.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084