Hi All, I finally made the switch to Android when the salesman assured me up, down and sideways that it would be compatible with Outlook (which I live by). I read up on it and said "it says this is compatible with Outlook Corporate Sync" and he assured me up and down again that it would work with my stand alone Outlook 2003. Wrong! I knew there were third party apps that would somewhat work but I had heard bad things about them. However, I bought the phone before finding out from Verizon level 2 tech support that my initial instinct was right.

Now I'm in a difficult situation. I had all my blackberry contacts (from outlook) copied to my Droid 2 at the store. Since January I have been adding contacts to my phone and the phone has been syncing with Google Calendar (I have not done anything with the contacts). I now find myself having to go out of town and the contacts I have in my Outlook do not match what is on my phone. I also have appointments in both Outlook at Google calendar.

Can anyone tell me how I can sync Google Calendar/Contacts with Outlook 2003? I really need to merge these two.

I appreciate any help; I am desperate because I leave in two days and have so much to do; the last thing I want to do is start having to reinstall outlook!

Thank you!
    04-09-2011 07:32 PM
    I know all phone numbers, if selected, are copied to your google account. You can find them in gmail.com

as for outlook, i'm sure somebody here might have some insight.
    04-10-2011 12:10 AM
    Try this link. I haven't used these apps yet, but will in the future;

Android Sync with Outlook
    04-10-2011 02:44 AM
    There's a pretty solid list of applications over at Sync Android/Droid with Outlook/Exchange that should help! Not all of them will sync w/ Outlook 2003, but most will and the site breaks that info down. One of your options for syncing contacts & calendars to Google/Outlook is our own application, CompanionLink for Outlook. Should you choose CompanionLink, I'm here to help with any questions you may have!

- David Z.
    04-11-2011 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD