Hi guys

I am possibly changing my phone for the LG G4 and I am aware of the bootloop issues but this one is mint hardly used and was bought at the end of January 2016 so just under a year old and I am prepared to take a risk at that price as I can get it for £155 (UK) which is a great price but I use my phone for all my work appointments so I thought why don't I get a back up calendar app which I could put onto my sd card so if it did bootloop I would have all my appointments on my sd card to put straight into another phone

I can't move the google calendar app and two others I just got from the play store I can't move those either so does anyone know of a simple calendar app that would go into my sd card, the sd card does work as I just moved my Evernote app onto it to check so any help much appreciated

Thanks
    01-08-2017 08:17 AM
    Hi guys

I use my phone for all my work appointments so I thought why don't I get a back up calendar app which I could put onto my sd card so if it did bootloop I would have all my appointments on my sd card to put straight into another phone
    In the case of Google, your data is synced to their servers. So all you have to do is get the Google calendar app and sign in with the same Google account that you have your calendar data on. This goes for any device, be it a PC, tablet, etc. If the new phone goes bad, all you need is a spare phone and sign in with the same account.
    01-08-2017 10:39 AM