Please Help

K13RAN

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I am upgrading my Droid Incredible from Verizon soon and i'm thinking about getting the HTC Thunderbolt but I won't get 4G until 2012/2013 is it worth upgrading to it or should I wait for the Merge, Incredible 2 or another phone that comes out soon.

takeshi

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Worth is always highly subjective. It's your call to make whether it's worth getting a 4G device without 4G coverage. There's no one-size-fits-all answer to your question.

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
If you like the Thunderbolt and don't have 4G, I'd wait for the Incredible 2. It's practically the same phone with a slightly smaller screen and it should be out soon.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
4G should be about everywhere soon, but may not be in your area for a couple o years. If this is your case Id opt for the Dinc2 plus it will have better batt life than the Tbolt, smaller screen + 3G radio + 2nd gen Snapdragon = the Dinc everyone would love to have. The one thing you might not like on the Dinc2 is the missing track pad, which the Tbolt doesn't either have but coming from my eris which had a track ball (lol yeah mine worked great) I kinda dont like the arrows needed to move within text boxes.

K13RAN

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks

I might wait for the Droid Incredible 2 to come out. Should be out sometime around April 28th. If there is any information on the HTC Merge then i will wait a little longer but so far the dinc seems to be the best fit for me. It's a more pocketable device, good battery life, powerful machine. I just hope they might update the 1400mAh battery of the original. I'm an average user and i have trouble making it through the day on one charge.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
No prob. but rememeber what I said bout the Dinc2 batt life it should be a lot better than the OGDinc.
Plus a side note Im a average size guy, 5'9'' and the Tbolt fits my pockets very well and I even have a seidio case and clip which I slip in my pocket with the clip facing out.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech