My phone reset failed LG LS 751

Anatolii Gurkaliuk

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
I dedcided to reset my LG LS 751 (LG VOLT 2). I pressed the button and it showed me "Configuring your phone… ". The problem is, that this notification on a screen "Configuring your phone…" remains all the time, and phone is not getting recovered, it remains several days, till phone is discharged. I tried it few times, tried to connect to the internet, but phone does not complete its configuring.
Can you please give me advice how to recover my phone?
Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Why did you decide to reset the phone -- was it malfunctioning before? If so, then this would all suggest failing hardware or a corrupt firmware.

Anatolii Gurkaliuk

Jan 19, 2017
Visit site
I did soft reset and hard reset. One reset was by using menu, settings and reset. Second way as you tell, I did using power and volume buttons. It showed me that reset is done. The things is, that when I turn it on, it gives me settings, to choose language, connect to wifi for activation. I connect to wifi and press next, than"confuguring your phone" appears and never ends. The phone remains connected to internet long time, but can not be configuring finished, therefore menu or any other options of the phone are not available.
I will show on a pictures below what is happening on a phone screen after this reset.