Hey, so i have Samsung Galaxy J7 prime, bought it 2 monthd ago, and the second day, my phone started randomly freezing. It happens anytime, usually i don't play lots of games, actually only Minecraft Pocket Edition. So it happens when i listen to music, while browsing Facebook, chatting on whatsapp, browsing the internet.... I've downloaded clean master, and sometimes it shows me that my CPU is overheating (around 46), so when it freezes,i need to hard reset it to re-use it again. ( It doesn't support a removable back cover so you need to hold power button and then volume down button to hard reset it). I also tried to factory reset it and it didn't work. Also I've downloaded Greenify, which force close all apps in the background, and it helped a little bit..Also, when it freezes while any voice is coming out of my phone, the voice freeze on one note it gets so annoying... so what can i do? It's really annoying.. if someone some more informations just tell me and I'll post them, also how can i save a copy of my system log? I wanna read it tho..
    Thanks for reading...
    ( It happened 2 times while writing so i wrote it again, :/ ).
    01-23-2017 11:25 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you buy this phone brand new or used?

Does it happen in Safe Mode? https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-30290. If not, then something you installed is causing this instability -- you may have to uninstall apps one by one until the problem goes away.

I would also uninstall Clean Master. The ways that it claims to improve your phone's performance often go counter to how Android is designed, and therefore can lead to performance and battery problems.
    01-23-2017 10:55 PM