Early on today, my headphone jack was working just fine until later on. I plugged in my earbuds into the jack but the headphone symbol at the top wouldn't show up. It only showed up for a few seconds when I would take my earbuds out.
    Should I take my phone in to the phone store to see what's up? I truly do not know if it's lint, a glitch, or if I could've damaged the jack in anyway...
    02-16-2017 07:25 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Use a can of compressed air to blow the jack out, or a damp toothpick to root around. If that doesn't help, then test out another pair of headphones. If that also doesn't work, then the jack is probably faulty or damaged, and you'd need to bring it to a repair shop. Or if the phone is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer.
    Welcome to Android Central! Use a can of compressed air to blow the jack out, or a damp toothpick to root around. If that doesn't help, then test out another pair of headphones. If that also doesn't work, then the jack is probably faulty or damaged, and you'd need to bring it to a repair shop. Or if the phone is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer.
    02-16-2017 08:23 PM