I purchased a Galaxy Tablet for my wife who reads a lot. We will install Kindle, Google, Nook, Borders and Aldiko.
    While I am the techy geek of the family, I am not a reader so this is very foreign to me. I have done some research but just got more confused……..which is a daily occurrence for me!
    So here are my questions:

What is the best way to convert pdf ebooks to read on the Tablet?
    Do I need to use some kind of Conversion software? If so, what is recommended?
    Even if one of these readers will read the PDF file as is, is it better to convert it so it makes reading and Navigating through the book easier?
    Is one of these readers better than the other?
    Thanks and any advice is greatly appreciated!!!
    Deano
    04-21-2011 10:12 AM
    Kindle is the best as it can read e-books but the are still a pdf file but should be easy to read using kindle hope this helps.
    04-21-2011 12:03 PM
    I think the easiest way to do this is to use EPUB files. Download the epub reader add-on for Firefox or Chrome, then search for any book you want in epub format. Open it through the reader, then save it to your computer. Plug in your tablet and drag and drop. Good luck!
    04-23-2011 02:04 AM
    Aldiko is what I use and it works great. Aldiko will also read pdf and epub files so no need to convert.
    04-23-2011 06:40 AM
    Hi,

You can download and use the better pdf converter tool from here. Hope this might help you.

pdf converter

Thanks
    03-07-2012 01:17 PM
    There is no need to convert pdf to any other extension for reading purposes, what you need is just a good application which can efficiently and effectively open the pdf on your tablet. So find some good application which can open the pdf and make the data readable.

magazine publishing software
    08-13-2012 09:16 AM
    Dont need to convert... I believe pdf is good for reading too...I use ez PDF reader... It can open files from dropbox and google docs/Drive.

It also support epub and they have been adding more support
    08-13-2012 10:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD