How to reconnect headphones on a Samsung Note 4

Cylady

Apr 8, 2017
Visit site
Whenever I connect my Note 4 with blitooth it plays for a second and then flashes a message of "headphones disconnected " and then disconnects from the Bluetooth. How do I turn the headphones back on? If I plug in headphones they work fine.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Does this happen when you connect those Bluetooth headphones to any other device, or is it just the Note 4?

Wi-fi can sometimes interfere with Bluetooth, so turn off wi-fi temporarily and see if the Bluetooth connection still drops.

Cylady

Apr 8, 2017
Visit site
Not using bluetooth headphones. Actually trying to connect to the Bluetooth in my car. It used to work fine bit now diconnects and I see the message of headphones disconnected pop up on my phone.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, just to be clear -- you're concerned about the Bluetooth connection with the car system, and not with a headphone connection, right? (In your original post, you said, "How do I turn the headphones back on?")

Does this persist after a reboot? Have you already tried unpairing the device from the car, then going through the pairing process again?

When you're in the car, are there any other Bluetooth devices that might be competing with the car system for a connection (like a Bluetooth headset)?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay