So, I'm not sure the headphones is the problem here. I can connect to bluetooth and it always stays connected. I can even control the volume settings on my phone (I can see the volume setting going down on phone) but, there is no sound. I just bought these. They seem to be perfect except for that one flaw.
    It's a big flaw for me, because I use these at work. I can't function with cords hanging from me and catching on to everything.

Is there something on my phone I have to do? I followed the instructions step by step. I will note that they were working perfectly two days ago and are fully charged.
    04-15-2017 11:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Moved from the Droid Incredible Series forum (which is an old phone) to the General Help forum, since it sounds like you're asking about the Ncredible1 Bluetooth headphones.

Which phone do you have? When you connect the headphones via Bluetooth, go to Settings>Bluetooth, tap the gear icon next to the headphones entry, and make sure Media Audio and Phone Audio are turned on.
    belodion likes this.
    04-15-2017 04:48 PM
    ^ I do apologise. It was I who moved the thread to the Incredible forum. I thought that the question was about an "Incredible One" HTC phone, with a typo. Doh!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-15-2017 04:55 PM