I have a galaxy s7.... I have photos in other albums that I normally highlight and tell them to move to the camera album... I do this all the time. Now all the sudden it's telling me it can't move the pictures to that album because that album is not synced with Samsung Cloud... why? It has always synced with Samsung Cloud before I'm assuming because I've never had trouble moving pictures to that folder before... how can I go into the cloud and tell it to sync that folder?

Leslie
    supergirl83 likes this.
    04-20-2017 11:46 PM
    You can check Samsung Cloud settings on Apps-> Settings -> Samsung Cloud menu.
    There are many options/menus for Samsung account and Sync Settings that can be adjusted for Samsung Cloud service.
    I hope this would be helpful.
    05-09-2017 09:27 AM
    Similar problem here. The difference is that it won't move media to an album in the SD card cause Samsung Cloud doesn't sync such albums..
    12-13-2017 10:57 AM
    Virtually all of my photo albums are on my SD card. I get this error message everytime I try to move an image from (for example) the Screenshots Folder to any SD folder. Your answer didn't help. First, I believe you are actually referring to Apps -> Samsung Cloud -> App Info, NOT Apps-> Settings -> Samsung Cloud which I can't find. Second, in neither the location, do I see a solution.

I have opened this question in the Chrome browser & will search for other possible solutions, but if the only answer is to not backup my Gallery, then of what use is Samsung Cloud?

This is especially true given it presumably won't be a backup solution if I ever move away from Samsung. I plan to do this in the coming months because Samsung phones continue to experience slow-power-charging & other serious charging errors on its Note 8 cell phone, replacement phones have the same problems, & Samsung will take your phone for 2 weeks but not first ship you a loaner! Who can live without their smartphone for at least 2 weeks knowing if Samsung chooses to replace it, some or all of your data from your old phone will not be transferred to your new one? What kind of "warranty" is that?
    05-25-2018 11:28 AM
    but if the only answer is to not backup my Gallery
    Gallery is an app, so you can convert it to an .apk file and back it up. But it's not a place that you store pictures so you can't back up pictures by "backing up your Gallery" - there's no place in the phone called "Gallery" except the app. Gallery shows any pictures anywhere on the phone that aren't hidden files.

Learn what gets backed up (probably your /DCIM folder) and put your pictures in folders under that.
    05-25-2018 01:04 PM
    I was having the same problem I couldn't get it to upload as an album which I still haven't been able to do but I was able to get the photos to upload to the cloud by pulling up the gallery and selecting all the photos then at the top of the screen select the three dots to share the files then select to share them to the cloud hope this helps. Btw I have a samsung note 8
    05-27-2018 05:25 PM