Saving a number to an existing Facebook contact

Love Divine

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
Palm Pre broke, got an Evo, and will be trying out Android for a while. Here's my issue.

I just synced my Facebook contacts with my EVO. I then added them to the phone contacts list by going to menu on the people list, and checking "Facebook" under "View". My FB contacts now appear in the "People" app. However, my trouble lies in the messaging app.

I had gotten a txt from friend, and went to sync his number with his fb account. I tapped on his number. When I tried to "save to an existing contact", it won't give me the FB contact as an option. In fact, none of the FB contacts are listed when I try to do this. I had to manually make a new contact, then link that one with the existing FB contact. Why is it doing this? There's got to be some way to link the number straight with the FB contact...

Any help would be appreciated.

jrwestenberg

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I have had the same question. It's sort of annoying. I found that the people on Facebook that are now synced into my contact book, are the people that I don't talk to too often. So unfortunately, I couldn't find a solution to this. Just letting you know, you're not the only person having this problem.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad