Free google play credits.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible to get free google play credits?
Welcome to the forums. Yes. Google Play rewards is an app developed by Google that gives you play credit when you answer surveys.

The surveys are usually pretty short, with the usual one asking you to choose from a list of locations if you have been to one, when, and if/how you made a payment

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. Yes. Google Play rewards is an app developed by Google that gives you play credit when you answer surveys.

The surveys are usually pretty short, with the usual one asking you to choose from a list of locations if you have been to one, when, and if/how you made a payment
This.

The amount of credits can vary too. Most of them for me are $0.10, but I've had a couple that paid out $1. They also seem to come in waves. Sometimes I'll go a month without one, and sometimes I'll get several a week.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
My experience with Rewards is the same as @Mooncatt It looks like the minimum pay-out (if any amount is paid, some have a $0.00 value) is $0.10, I have had a $1.00 reward and a $0.72 but the rest are around $0.50 or less.

Also, the frequency varies, and some have speculated that Google actually detects if you're not answering truthfully ("did you shop at this location recently?") you answer no but you actually had) and may reduce your frequency of offers.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Also, the frequency varies, and some have speculated that Google actually detects if you're not answering truthfully ("did you shop at this location recently?") you answer no but you actually had) and may reduce your frequency of offers.

Or vice versa, saying you had shopped at one of the places in the list when you haven't. Usually when you answer no, it's only $.10. Every once in a while, doing so pays up to $.20 even though you didn't answer any follow-up questions. I don't know if that speculation is true. If it is, then perhaps they also reward honesty once in a while with a greater credit.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I can see the speculation being plausible. Some people may not know that rewards uses your location history and think they are pulling a fast one on Google.