I only signed up to reply to a comment on a post, with some extra information, but I haven't got enough reputation points or something to do that, so I don't see any point of keeping this account, so I want to delete it, but I seem unable to find a method.

I don't want to have to resort to a more forceful way of achieving this, but I will if I find out that there isn't a way. I don't accept that kind of "You're in, now you can't get out" philosophy, so I'm hoping this site has such a method. Not doing so, is disrespectful, at the very least, and will be met with the same level of disrespect should this be the case.
    07-28-2017 12:32 AM
    I don't want to have to resort to a more forceful way of achieving this, but I will if I find out that there isn't a way. I don't accept that kind of "You're in, now you can't get out" philosophy, so I'm hoping this site has such a method. Not doing so, is disrespectful, at the very least, and will be met with the same level of disrespect should this be the case.
    Within your account go to the top left and then go to your username > Manage profile. From there you can cancel your account at the very bottom.
    I'll get the mods onto it...
    07-28-2017 12:44 AM
    just don't log in anymore.
    07-28-2017 12:55 AM
    I only signed up to reply to a comment on a post, with some extra information, but I haven't got enough reputation points or something to do that, so I don't see any point of keeping this account, so I want to delete it, but I seem unable to find a method.

There are no points required to post, once you join the site you are free to post as you wish. We would wish you to stay around but we can remove your account if you so desire.
    07-28-2017 12:55 AM
    I'm sorry, but you are incorrect.

In an orange box - it say's "You don't have enough reputation to post comments on older content" and I just copied and pasted the text directly from the page.

Yes, remove my account please. I'm fed up of trying to help people, to then be forced to jump through hoops to do so. I've got better things to do with my time.
    07-28-2017 01:01 AM
    I'm sorry, but you are incorrect.

In an orange box - it say's "You don't have enough reputation to post comments on older content" and I just copied and pasted the text directly from the page.

Yes, remove my account please. I'm fed up of trying to help people, to then be forced to jump through hoops to do so. I've got better things to do with my time.
    Simply stop replying.
    07-28-2017 01:01 AM
    Within your account go to the top left and then go to your username > Manage profile. From there you can cancel your account at the very bottom.
    anon(10284710) and pkcable like this.
    07-28-2017 01:06 AM