Best Audio Out the Port (Not the Sound of the Device Itself)

BlueChunx

Aug 17, 2017
Visit site
I play music with accompaniment tracks and now I have ongoing paid gigs. The music quality from my Zenpad is good, but I wonder if there are devices that do even better with audio production. Of course, there are computers with incredible audio cards and better ports, but then they may be hung for hours while Windows updates. And there are special professional audio players, but as far as I know, they do not have the ability to display the songs in a way that would allow a musician or DJ to quickly respond to requests and other on-the-fly choices such as responding to requests from the audience.

Tablets are fabulous for the small-time musician or DJ for these reasons. As far as I know, only an Android device provides the big screen and better odds of no hang ups (not to mention the convenient size!)

So, does anybody know of a good source of info on the actual output of laptops in terms of of quality of sound from the port (such as the headphone out port) itself (not how it sounds to consumers playing through it's speakers—I run it into an amplified sound system). I have looked at skidillions of tablet reviews and they have never ventured into this territory.

And maybe I have some preconceptions or knowledge gaps that are keeping me from considering a more professional alternative than a tablet?

By the way, any budding DJs or musicians using backing tracks should have a look at the Nano PA system. It sound like a much larger system because of the technologies used, yes it only weighs 22 pounds. I couldn't believe it when I heard it. People are very happy with the sound quality when I perform.