Another idea I thought would be fun is for everyone to share what features they think iOS needs. Customization is not included here, that’s in another thread here. I’m just talking about features like wireless charging, fast charging, app layout, notifications, and things like that. I’m going to check back in on this thread every weekend and offer my experiences and opinions as an iOS user, I even agree that iOS could use some things that Android has. So how about it, what features does iOS need?
    08-24-2017 02:33 AM
    iOS Wishlist

A few that come to mind right now..

- Swipe for stock keyboard
    - Hide pictures/folders with Touch ID on the Photos app
    - Snooze emails on stock mail app
    - Gapless playback in Apple Music (like Spotify)
    08-24-2017 07:06 AM
    I use and like iOS, but can only think of one or two off the top of my head. Talking about stock stuff, not what you may be able to do with 3rd-party apps:

1) Full manual camera controls. iPhone cameras are superb, and worth those extra controls when you need them.

2) User info on Lock screen.

3) Hmmm, can't think of no more at the minute, but the ability to use the Mona apps other than iMore would be welcome.
    08-24-2017 09:30 AM
    iOS Wishlist

A few that come to mind right now..

- Swipe for stock keyboard
    - Hide pictures/folders with Touch ID on the Photos app
    - Snooze emails on stock mail app
    - Gapless playback in Apple Music (like Spotify)
    Swipe on the stock keyboard would be nice. I’m currently using nintype myself.
    You can create a hidden folder that doesn’t do much in the way of hiding and doesn’t lock, it’s not that useful.
    There are a lot of things the stock email app needs, I use Spark or Timyo, both of which have those functions and more.
    Like email, the stock music app needs a lot features, it works well enough for what it is at the moment, but could be better I agree.

I use and like iOS, but can only think of one or two off the top of my head. Talking about stock stuff, not what you may be able to do with 3rd-party apps:

1) Full manual camera controls. iPhone cameras are superb, and worth those extra controls when you need them.

2) User info on Lock screen.

3) Hmmm, can't think of no more at the minute, but the ability to use the Mona apps other than iMore would be welcome.
    Stock manual controls would be nice, in the meantime there are a number of third party camera apps that allow manual controls.
    I don’t see Apple putting user info on the lockscreen, not with all the security pushing lately.
    The other MoNa apps is more Apple’s doing, I don’t really get the reasoning myself.

Anything else iOS needs?
    08-27-2017 08:24 PM
    I've just remembered another, a small thing but something I find useful: the ability to show the date in the status bar, as here:

When last I checked, it couldn't be done on iPhone.
    08-27-2017 08:36 PM
    I've just remembered another, a small thing but something I find useful: the ability to show the date in the status bar, as here:
    https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...7c96a4240d.jpg

When last I checked, it couldn't be done on iPhone.
    Nope, but it’s on the lockscreen, notification shade, and widget screen.
    08-28-2017 12:59 AM
    - Share ability across different apps
    - Direct downloading
    08-28-2017 02:17 AM
    Nope, but it’s on the lockscreen, notification shade, and widget screen.
    👍The notification shade....that's what I ought to have used when I needed the date quickly while using an app. I didn't think.
    08-28-2017 05:22 AM