On the LG G5 SE (or on all Android devices), the enter key sends your message with "Go". How can you change that so it creates a new line/paragraph. I've tried to search in the settings, but I can't find anything related to it. Is there a way of changing this, without having to use a third-party app? Thanks.

Enter Key is send, how to change?-screenshot_2017-08-31-20-19-03-1.png
    08-31-2017 03:35 PM
    Not sure about yours, but on many devices hitting the numeric option (bottom row, far left) will change the Go key (or, is it the the backspace key?) into a Return/New Line key.
    08-31-2017 04:02 PM
    Not sure about yours, but on many devices hitting the numeric option (bottom row, far left) will change the Go key (or, is it the the backspace key?) into a Return/New Line key.
    I pressed that, and it changes it into a backspace key.
    08-31-2017 04:12 PM
    I pressed that, and it changes it into a backspace key.
    What about the Shift key? I'm sure that one of them will get you what you need.
    08-31-2017 04:17 PM
    What about the Shift key? I'm sure that one of them will get you what you need.
    The same problem occurs. It remains the same; "Go"
    08-31-2017 04:20 PM
    The same problem occurs. It remains the same; "Go"
    Well, I can tell you that the Google keyboard ("GBoard" in the Play Store) works as I described - the Shift key turns the Go key into a new line key and it functions as you want.

So, unless you can find the magic trick on your current keyboard, you may want to download one or two other keyboards (GBoard and Swiftkey would be good choices) and see if you can make out better with one of them.
    08-31-2017 04:27 PM
    Well, I can tell you that the Google keyboard ("GBoard" in the Play Store) works as I described - the Shift key turns the Go key into a new line key and it functions as you want.

So, unless you can find the magic trick on your current keyboard, you may want to download one or two other keyboards (GBoard and Swiftkey would be good choices) and see if you can make out better with one of them.
    I'll try it and see how it goes. Thanks for helping me anyway
    08-31-2017 04:35 PM