Sometimes when use my phone my touchscreen goes crazy and act like it is touch a lot of time at a moment while there should be only one - my - touch gesture. It happens sometimes and I have no idea why it happens.

P.s. my phone is Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3GB/32GB
    09-14-2017 02:59 AM
    The touch screen responds to the electrical impulses in your fingers, much like a touch lamp. When this detection is impaired, that's when you start getting phantom touches.

The causes of this can be many, but one of the more common ones in my experience is a USB cable that's just starting to go bad, where the insulation is broken and allows electrical noise into the phone that confuses the digitizer (and is often accompanied by slow charging). Replacing the cable would fix this.

The digitizer itself (the part of the screen that senses the electrical impulse of your fingers) could also be going bad and not detecting things right. It could also be other parts of the hardware that became loose and causing electrical noise similar to a bad USB cable.

If replacing the USB cable doesn't fix it, or it still acts up when unplugged, then I personally wouldn't even try to diagnose it further. I'd either send it to a repair shop or just try to deal with it.
    belodion likes this.
    09-14-2017 05:46 AM
    Two threads. The other, linked below, received a response first so I'll lock this one, with apologies to @Mooncatt.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...0&share_type=t
    09-14-2017 06:24 AM