Why for the life of me this does not work, I do not know. I download the "Android file transfer" app on my mac but when I connect my S7 via USB, it doesnt recognize it. The green android icon on the mac, keeps jumping up n down and says "try reconnecting or restarting your device"

I restarted the phone, the computer, reconnected it 20x, with diff usb cables (including the original samsung one) and .... i am stuck. HELP
    09-15-2017 01:14 AM
    Download SideSync from the Samsung website and install to Mac, and from the Galaxy Apps app on the phone, or Play Store. Run it on your Mac. Connect the phone via cable or wifi. Agree to all permissions it asks on the phone. Once connected, a window will pop up on your desktop showing the phone screen. If not, press phone screen button on SideSync. You can now navigate and use your phone from that Window on the desktop via mouse and keyboard. Navigate using your mouse to My Files app, then go to/create the folder where you want your music to go to. Drag and drop from your desktop to the phone screen window.
    09-15-2017 01:18 AM