Hi!

This might sound stupid, but I am always hitting the wrong key on my Samsung Galaxy S7 keyboard... The phone is almost exactly the same size as my previous iPhone 6S, but I didn't have this problem with the iPhone....

Not sure if my fingers are too big, or maybe too warm so they trigger the key besides the one I need to hit lol!!!

Or maybe I just have bad aim, but I wonder why I was typing fine on my iPhone and I just can't get to hit 5 correct keys in a row on my Galaxy...

Anyone have some type of solution which would make my typing easier???

Thanks a lot!
    10-01-2017 09:40 PM
    Lol... I hear ya. I so want to use the Samsung keyboard so I can match the theme to my theme on my phone. Not sure why but I just can't use it either. I keep going back to GBoard by Google. I can pretty much type with my knuckles on it and it sorts out what I'm trying to say
    10-01-2017 09:45 PM
    You can adjust the keyboard size, or just download a keyboard with better spacing for you.

The two most popular ones arw Gboard and Swiftkey.
    10-01-2017 09:47 PM
    I have all three Gboard, Swiftkey and Samsung.

I'm typing ok, but I can't type the word 'time' or 'sometimes', ever. I wish the period dot wasn't under the M.
    I only get as far as "so." Then I see it later. 'time' always comes out as to.es.

It's annoying because it happens constantly.

Strangely, the best phone I ever had for typing, voice recognition and auto-correct was the Kyocera Hydro. I could just type away and it fixed every word. Or I could speak and it got it all perfectly every time.
    10-01-2017 10:40 PM
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one having typing problems!!

I'll try Gboard and/or Swiftkey and come back to you and tell you if it helped!
    10-02-2017 12:25 PM
    Yep!

Tried Gboard and it is definitely better!

I am still hitting a few keys wrong once in a while, but nothing compared to the stock Samsung Keyboard.

Thanks for help!
    10-14-2017 11:30 AM
    Yep!

Tried Gboard and it is definitely better!

I am still hitting a few keys wrong once in a while, but nothing compared to the stock Samsung Keyboard.

Thanks for help!
    10-14-2017 11:30 AM
    Wait can you select to have each letter in a little border? I find that helps alot instead of having all.letters displayed together over black background.
    10-15-2017 12:30 AM