Android security (Droid) vs Blackberry Storm2?

Ignitros

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site
I have been thinking about purchasing one of these 2 phones and my concern is corporate security. Most of the people I work with use Blackberries because of the corporate exchange security for email and such. I was wondering if Android 2.0 has any kindof security exchange features like that and what type of corporate software is available for viewing and editing spreadsheets, word docs and such. I work for a fortune 500 landline based communications company and email security is a top priority for them.

Any help or info would be greatly appreciated as I really love the things I'm reading about the Droid but since it's for work these things are a top priority.

Swavek

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
The Droid can be configured to sync with Microsoft exchange/outlook email and you can get Documents 2 Go which will allow you to open up Microsoft Office documents/spreadsheets, etc...

A view-only version is free in the Android marketplace which can be upgraded to the full version for about $30. Check the marketplace often since sometimes they have a half off sale.