So I woke up Monday morning to a phone stuck in boot loop, no damage, it was working perfectly fine when I laid it down to go to bed.

I have cleared the cache partition, done a soft reset, restarted in safe mode, and gotten to recovery menu, and nothing fixed it. I even had a local Sprint technician replace the battery hoping it would fix it.

The phone will only start up for a few seconds (5-8) before shutting down, or rebooting again. Obviously this poses a problem for extracting any kind of data. Only thing I am worried about is my contacts (17 years of professional and personal contacts), and would like to get my SMS messages if possible.

Now the problem is that the phone just keeps looping, and often wont even get to the home screen on the phone, and when it does, its only seconds before it reboots again.

What can be done to extract my contacts from my old broken phone?
    10-11-2017 08:27 AM
    Hi. Unfortunately, there's not really much you can do, other than taking it to a professional repair center, to see if they can access it by some means. Special Note: Always have a back up of any important data on your phone. A google account installed on your device, and used properly, will save all of your contacts and other stuff. Good Luck!
    10-11-2017 02:32 PM