I keep on getting these weird popups randomly and I can't do anything on my phone until I click the x on the right corner and then it will say downloading and a app will download. So I factory reset my phone and a app called pop is already installed into my phone and its a game I can uninstall it but the adds keeps on popping up I got all the best security apps with paid subscription but noting works I did both basic reset and hard reset but noting works and the damm app called pop keeps coming back its not even a game in the playstore
    Attached Thumbnails Why do i keep on getting random pop ups-screenshot_20171012-021353.png  
    10-12-2017 04:39 AM
    What is the phone manufacturer and model? What version of the Android OS is it running?

Since the app is not coming from the Play Store, you most likely have "Allow unknown sources" enabled in Settings; normally Android phones will not allow the installation of apps that come from anywhere other than the play store. I would begin by ensuring that this function is disabled; the way to do so varies by OS version - try this Google search to find the method that works for you: https://www.google.com/search?q=andr....0.C0fifWWw4Bg

Once you have disabled unknown sources, try uninstalling Pop again and see if it still comes back.

Let us know how you make out.
    10-12-2017 07:31 AM