S5: Has anyone else had a new "default" folder added to your gallery that is filled with ads?

Mike Greenia

Oct 20, 2017
Visit site
S5: Has anyone else had a new "default" folder added to your gallery that is filled with ads?

So about a month ago I noticed that there was a new folder in my gallery that I did not put there. it was named default. When I opened it, it had some 800 images all to do with ads. So I deleted it. When I deleted just that folder it took all my pictures with it. I did get those back eventually, my problem is the folder is back this time with 66 pics. And now there is a second folder named enc with 25 pics. The enc folder looks like images I would see perhaps from Waze the direction app. So I downloaded HI Security Anti virus and it found nothing. Now I don't want to delete them again until I get all the new pics off my phone, but I also want to find out where these are coming from. Any ideas.
I am operating a Galaxy S% With Android version 4.4.2. I have screen shots of the folders would like to post them if I could?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12