I have an Atrix and a Motorola HK201 bluetooth headset. I have used the headset on an iphone 4 and HTC Tilt2 for calls and listening to music stored on my phone. I can't use the headset with my Atrix for music but it works for calls only. AT&T said it would work, BestBuy tech support said the Atrix doesn't support a2dp.... "The world's most powerful phone?" It is my phone, my headset, or me?
    05-14-2011 10:55 PM
    It most certainly should work. Have you checked under "Bluetooth Settings" , "Bluetooth Devices" long press on HK201 and choose options, make sure that "use for media audio" is checked?
    05-15-2011 12:13 PM
    I stream audio to my car stereo for hours every day, so the Atrix certainly does have A2DP. Try what Gnomad posted, there is an option somewhere that isn't correct would be my guess.
    05-15-2011 12:50 PM
    there is no option for media when I long press the HK201 connection. I have combed through tons of forums and there are several people having issues with bluetooth streaming from their Atrix. I have a 2010 Buick Enclave through which I can't stream audio from my atrix either (although I can talk through the bluetooth in my car). I was able to do so with my iphone4. I don't think it's just me and I don't think it's my car or headset. I appreciate your help, though.
    05-16-2011 03:20 PM
    there is no option for media when I long press the HK201 connection. I have combed through tons of forums and there are several people having issues with bluetooth streaming from their Atrix. I have a 2010 Buick Enclave through which I can't stream audio from my atrix either (although I can talk through the bluetooth in my car). I was able to do so with my iphone4. I don't think it's just me and I don't think it's my car or headset. I appreciate your help, though.
    My bluetooth voyager
    pro works great with it
    06-04-2011 11:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD