Misspelling a word: ejnoymenenjoyment
    If a word is misspelled, it will fix the word except instead of replacing the misspelled word, it will only replace the last letter of the word with the correct one regardless of where the misspelling took place.
    It will sometimes save words I mistyped even though I corrected it. I misspelled "balance" once and now each time I type in 'balance" it will change the correctly spelled word to the incorrect one.
    For what ever reason, only today this one started: when I type in a word and it anticipates the next word that I'll use it will then delete the entire message if I don't tap on the word it had anticipated.......
    When I have to go back to edit something, it anticipates what I'm about to type, if it's correct, it will pull the words I had previously typed, even if the letter it pulled into the word is half way through the word, deleting that half of the word. How it looks: What I wanted to say: Hello, my name is Ben. I like pie. What was corrected: Hello, my name is Ben. I lie pie.
    It even sometimes goes as far as to delete entire sentences and more when that happens. To continue the above example it would look like this: Hello, my name ieIlikepie. That happens despite misspellings.
    It has even (across multiple applications) deleted the space between the lines of text so that the letters are mixing with the line above or below it due to this same fixing mechanic.
    My keyboard will also double tap letters: Heellloo. Myy nammee iss Bbeenn..

This is unreal. I'm seriously considering going to the store today to get a new phone never to go Android again... It takes me twice as long to send messages anymore bc I have to click on so many things. I would turn it off, but my fingers are so fat I hit the wrong key often and I have a nerve issue where it's tough to control my fingers in such minute movements such as typing 100% accurately.
    treefortboat likes this.
    11-11-2017 12:55 PM
    Misspelling a word: ejnoymenenjoyment
    If a word is misspelled, it will fix the word except instead of replacing the misspelled word, it will only replace the last letter of the word with the correct one regardless of where the misspelling took place.
    It will sometimes save words I mistyped even though I corrected it. I misspelled "balance" once and now each time I type in 'balance" it will change the correctly spelled word to the incorrect one.
    For what ever reason, only today this one started: when I type in a word and it anticipates the next word that I'll use it will then delete the entire message if I don't tap on the word it had anticipated.......
    When I have to go back to edit something, it anticipates what I'm about to type, if it's correct, it will pull the words I had previously typed, even if the letter it pulled into the word is half way through the word, deleting that half of the word. How it looks: What I wanted to say: Hello, my name is Ben. I like pie. What was corrected: Hello, my name is Ben. I lie pie.
    It even sometimes goes as far as to delete entire sentences and more when that happens. To continue the above example it would look like this: Hello, my name ieIlikepie. That happens despite misspellings.
    It has even (across multiple applications) deleted the space between the lines of text so that the letters are mixing with the line above or below it due to this same fixing mechanic.
    My keyboard will also double tap letters: Heellloo. Myy nammee iss Bbeenn..

This is unreal. I'm seriously considering going to the store today to get a new phone never to go Android again... It takes me twice as long to send messages anymore bc I have to click on so many things. I would turn it off, but my fingers are so fat I hit the wrong key often and I have a nerve issue where it's tough to control my fingers in such minute movements such as typing 100% accurately.
    Welcome.

What phone and keyboard are you using?
    11-11-2017 02:42 PM
    I'm using an S5 neo. It seems to v7 related as my friends phone+(not sure which one) started messing up at v7 as well.
    11-21-2017 07:29 PM