Hi all,

I'll keep it short...

I'd like to downgrade my tablet (Samsung Tab A) frrom 7 to 6... I downloaded the correct firmware from the site, have Odin available, except when I follow online tutorials, I can't find anything about the fact that the 'CP' file is missing... The AP, BL and CSC (and HOME CSC) are present in the download...

1) Can I use Odin, put the AP, BL etc. in the correct place, but leave the CP part open and try it this way?

2) What to do with the CSC and the HOME CSC? Which CSC should I use for Odin?

Thanks in advance
    11-12-2017 07:00 AM
    Hi all,

I'll keep it short...

I'd like to downgrade my tablet (Samsung Tab A) frrom 7 to 6... I downloaded the correct firmware from the site, have Odin available, except when I follow online tutorials, I can't find anything about the fact that the 'CP' file is missing... The AP, BL and CSC (and HOME CSC) are present in the download...

1) Can I use Odin, put the AP, BL etc. in the correct place, but leave the CP part open and try it this way?

2) What to do with the CSC and the HOME CSC? Which CSC should I use for Odin?

Thanks in advance
    I'm considering the same thing. Did you ever try it???
    03-08-2018 04:40 PM