I recently purchased a Sprint Moto E and while I am acclimating to all the new and strange differences between this and my last smartphone (a 5 year old samsung... thing.) There's one aspect that confuses me.

Every now and then the screen comes on and displays a clock with a blue outline representing the battery charge and a few notifications, I can unlock the phone from this screen but I have to be fast as it fades away quickly.
    This screen is NOT my lock screen, it has no wallpaper and besides I can press the lock button and go to the unlock screen.
    This mystery screen also shows up if I occasionally jostle the phone or look at it or nudge it. It appears totally random what makes this screen appear.

What is this mystery screen? What makes it display? Can I turn it off? Can I set it up as a secondary lock screen? I need help understanding this.
    11-13-2017 06:24 PM
    11-13-2017 07:24 PM
    Okay so it's active display. How do I change it? Because so far all of my googling for an answer and searching through the phone's settings menu has yet to provide answers on how change the active display or turn it off.
    11-14-2017 04:09 AM
    Does your phone have a "Moto" app? You would use that to adjust the Moto Display. On my 2013 Moto X, you open the Moto app, tap the cog in the top right corner, select the Display section and there's a checkbox that enables/disables the feature.
    11-14-2017 05:39 AM
    Ah thank you so much!
    11-14-2017 01:48 PM