Hi everyone,
    I never had an issue with this before but I just started using Juice Defender the other day and so far it has worked great.

I opened up the phone tonight, went into market and told it to update all apps. Then I went up to put my daughter to sleep and when I came back Juice Defender had turned off my data connections because it was idle.

Okay, no big deal I just started it back up but none of the downloads would restart.

So i cancelled each download, but on my status screen it says it is download Yelp, DropWords and 71 more, and is completely stuck there. Market doesn't show any downloads currently working, but this notification won't go away. Have restarted, cleared market cache, cleared market data, still the same thing.

Just to test it out I started an update and it is going sloooooooow... I'm on wifi right now and it has taken 5-10 minutes to get 55KB of an app.

What the heck is going on? How do I get rid of that notice and whatever the heck it is doing in the background that has slowed the phone to a crawl.

Is this a normal issue with Juice Defender that I just didn't know about?

Thanks in advance! Phone is evo4g, normal load no roms or rooting.
    05-16-2011 09:17 PM
    Oh, and I have no idea why it says "and 71 more" my "update all" should have only been for like 8-10 apps....
    05-16-2011 09:18 PM
    This has happened to me before...

Don't update all if there are more than say two to three applications. Some application(s) require more installing time than others. If you're not getting a full signal connection.. then this could happened.

As for the notification(s) still showing the application(s) being installed, let it complete the process. That's how I got rid of it.

Best of luck.
    05-18-2011 11:25 AM