Hello,

this issue makes me crazy... Each MMS which I recive from anyone appears in another conversation with 2 people - sender and me. Messenger see it as conversation with many people. And when I write sth back in this conversation the message goes to a friend and also to me (I get message from myself).

Example:
    I am Tom and I have conversation with John. We are testing sms. Everything is fine. But John sends me a MMS. And in this conversation nothing appears - new conversation appears and contains Tom, John. When I send something in this new multiple conversation messages goes to John, and also goes to me.

I googled it a lot, but I haven't found anything. And the interesting think is that I have new phone now which is LeEco Cool1, but had the same problem on previous mobile - Lenovo A806.

Issue occurs only in facebook messenger. Everything is OK in stock app for messages. I tried to remove cache, I even reinstalled messanger.

Help me please. I hope this is right place to post that question. If it's not, please move it to the right one.

Regards
    11-25-2017 10:22 AM
    Moved from the Facebook Home forum to the General Help forum, since the former was intended for the short-lived Facebook Home launcher.
    11-26-2017 12:06 AM
    Thanks for moving the topic

I worked a lot on it yesterday, still no sucesss. Is it possible that it is happening because I have two APN for MMS? Default is not working and I can't edit or remove it...
    11-26-2017 03:10 AM
    Does this happen if you use the stock Messaging app, or another 3rd party SMS app like Textra?

Which carrier are you using? It's a little odd that you can't edit the APN for the carrier.
    11-26-2017 12:36 PM