It's been sometime since I've visited. I have been on um, other platforms for my needs. I am currently on the iphone 6 and am eligible for an upgrade. I used to have q bit more cash when it came to being able to buy my phones however now I want to get something decent, but save some money as well. I'm on Verizon and locked with them (family plan) so my options need to be Verizon. I was looking at the moto z2 play but honestly know nothing about it. I don't know how close it would compare to my iphone 6 (regular, not plus) I just use my phones for a few apps-facebook, browsing and such. No gaming. Is the z2play a good choice or should I look elsewhere?
    11-27-2017 07:07 PM
    If you want it to look like the iPhone, there are launchers and themes you can install that look like the iPhone screen (and there have been for a long time - look in https://play.google.com/store/apps/c...:S:ANO1ljKCGgo for some).

If you want other iPhone features, that depends on the feature. There's no iMessage for Android - Apple owns the protocol and won't let anyone else use it. As for other things, you'd have to tell us what they are.

The Moto Z2Play isn't a top of the line phone, but it's not bad for web browsing (actually, no phone is - that's a pretty low bandwidth/slow speed application). No phone is really good for Facebook - because of their apps.
    11-28-2017 12:44 PM
    Consider the Moto G5 Plus (or the somewhat improved Moto G5S Plus). They're inexpensive but pack a lot of value. My wife has a G5 Plus and likes it -- it has good performance, a nice screen, and an excellent battery. You can often find it for around $200 unlocked.
    11-28-2017 08:11 PM
    I think it's a bad idea to try and get android that behaves like Apple. Or vice versa for that matter.
    They are different platforms, either you get one, or the other and accept how they work. Comparing will end in disappointment....
    11-28-2017 08:18 PM