Recently i noticed my battery started to discharge verry fast (15 % overnight) with no app working except Greenify and battery saver app. The strange thing is no app has drained power according to the graph. All power drained was taken by Phone idle? Also my battery capacity is 3000mah and those 15 % say it took over 2300mah? The battery saver program also says my battery is 1000mah capacity but i think its mistaken. I cant see if battery is sllowen as it is non-removable. It discharges pretty fast even when it reaches 20% it drains even quicker than when i bought the phone like 1% every 5 sec. The screen is 5'5 inch but its never the top power consumer. Always is Phone idle. So any idea whats going on? Phone is Blackview R6
    12-11-2017 03:25 AM
    Welcome.

Greenify is good, if set up correctly in accordance with the developer’s instructions, but what is the battery-saver app to which you refer? Did you download it as a third-party app, or was it pre-installed?
    12-11-2017 06:06 AM
    My guess is the battery is about done for and it's time to send the phone out for service. Does the phone shut itself off before the battery gauge actually reaches zero? If so, that's another symptom of a bad battery.
    12-11-2017 08:18 AM
    No it drains quite fast when reach the 30% mark. Drains in minutes. And the lower it gets the faster the discharge. The charge time is like 1.30-2 hrs same as i bought it.But i wonder why always is phone idle the most power consumption. Second is screen third is Android Os and rest is like 2-3% from full charge to 15%. The power saving app is Accu battery. Another thing i didnt mention the phone has 2 sim cards. 1 is for my calls other for internet with i turn the data off while im using wi-fi but the card is still active just not making any trafic.Isnt bateries usualy got 300-400 charge cycles? Its rather new phone i bought it April this year.Forgot to say i use Greenify but all suggested apps are hibernated always. I even use the Aggresive doze function...
    12-11-2017 07:10 PM
    On average, yes a battery can last hundreds of cycles. There's always the chance of a defective battery as well, and poor charging habits will contribute to accelerate wear. If the phone charges normally and is not shutting down before zero, then it may not be the battery by itself after all. I still think it's about due for replacement, but I'm starting to think you have something going rogue.

The issue of the battery draining quicker as it gets a lesser charge is somewhat expected. Devices have to run at a certain wattage, which is voltage x amperage. As the battery drains, the voltage drops. To keep running properly, the amperage has to increase to offset the voltage drop. That then causes a quicker drain and thus a downward spiral begins. On a normal battery that can discharge normally, it's not a big deal. If yours has lost a lot of its capacity, it can no longer transfer energy as easily, contributing to the faster drop.
    12-11-2017 08:14 PM
    Well i cant tell the real capacity with applications as they dont seem to detect the real capacity. Every battery app say capacity is 1000 since purchase. Aida 64 however displays 3000mah. And also every app says my battery health is good. Yesterday night i charged to 100% i surfed the internet like 40 mins that toook 6% battery. I started to listen music and fall asleep. Then when i awoke like 1 hr or so after it was from 94 dropped fo 68% with wi-fi switched off, gps switched off( normaly i keep it off when i dont use it). In the morning it was down to 61%. So 39% over night is high... When i purchase if i didnt use too often the battery stated from 100%-7 days remaining. Now from 100 it states like 17 hrs remaining :/ I really dont know if its draining due to worn off battery or something drains it as i cant see wich app drains it cuz as i said phone idle is the top power consumer. The reason i installed greenify was it was draining little bit faster when i purchase but it identified the problem ( Network Location app.). So its stopped it and i got those 7 days. But now i dont know what could it be. Any way to say 100% if the capacity is low? Also as you asked the phone charges normaly for llike 2 hrs from 0 to 100% like the day i bought it and it switchess off at 0. But from 30% is like scarry. It drops to 0 in a mater of minutes
    12-12-2017 01:46 AM
    I know with AccuBattery you can manually adjust the stated battery capacity. So if it's reporting 1000mAh, you can change that. Hopefully then it will report a more accurate health when comparing that to actual capacity based on charging.

As a side note, I would start charging at around 40% in the future. Draining below that will degrade a Lipo battery quicker, especially if going all the way to zero. So that's not going to be doing you any favors if you keep letting it do that.
    12-12-2017 05:29 AM
    Yes but im supposed to let it die from time to time right? Also today i opened my phone and i notice the plate that is protectingthe battery is little curved to the outwards. So im guessing it starts to swell thats why it cant hold for much long :/ But still when its degrading shouldnt the charge time be much less than when its brand new? And why those apps report the batery is healthy/good condition
    12-12-2017 04:34 PM
    No, it's generally not a good idea to fully discharge a lithium to zero. There is an argument that it calibrates the battery gauge when you do this, but I've never needed to calibrate mine. I don't think I've even seen anyone here report back that doing so helped the gauge.

When it comes to charging times of a bad battery, I've seen different symptoms. I've seen some that charged quicker, some slower, and some that will never get full (I.e. They stall at something like 90% no matter how long it stays plugged in). So charging times alone isn't the best indicator, and they can also be symptoms of other problems like a bad USB cable.
    12-12-2017 06:13 PM
    Well i dont know how much cycles my battery have but 2 months i charged it like 2 times a day i had lot of talking going on. But it seems the lifespan of it is bad. To start swell when i didnt drop my phone or leave it on hot surface. Sometimes it got hot from using it but not that hot to swell a battery. Every phone says " Charge only with the original charger" i dont see how this can affect a phone when all chargers are identical 5v 1A or 5v 2A. Mine is 5v 1 A, but sometimes at work i charge it with 5v 2A. I dont believe this is the cause ofthe degradation.
    12-13-2017 02:41 AM
    Every phone says " Charge only with the original charger" i dont see how this can affect a phone when all chargers are identical 5v 1A or 5v 2A. Mine is 5v 1 A, but sometimes at work i charge it with 5v 2A. I dont believe this is the cause ofthe degradation.
    This is mostly marketing and perhaps a liability claim. For example, if a third party charger is defective and fries your phone, the phone manufacturer is under no obligation to replace it because it wasn't their product that caused the failure.
    12-13-2017 04:25 AM
    Avoid to charge with your other (third party) charge. Try to charge with your original charger if its works it will be good otherwise change your battery
    12-13-2017 04:44 AM
    Yep i intend to change it problem is i duno if the battery gona last 3 months more till i wait for the replacement to arrive . And the bad part is its non-removable and i cant see the actual battery inside my phone. Technicians say that it could be possible to put better battery inside but i must know the battery compartment capabilities of my phone. But i cant tell for sure cuz of the battery protection plate.
    12-15-2017 02:12 AM
    Well i made that test today... I got 6000 mah power bank and my battery is 3000 mah. In the summer the powerbank was charging my phone 1 time to full and 1 time to 80%. Now im charging my phone third time with the powerbank and i see powerbank power is at 50 % when i plug it for the third time. So i guess battery capacity is low but with 1500mah?
    12-19-2017 04:41 PM