Hello guys!
    My card was working fine a few days ago, however, today i got a problem. I can't add new files (photos/music/etc...) or delete the current files present in the card. I put the card in my PC and i was able to delete the files, but when i refreshed the folder, all the files came back. I tried to format the card in various ways, but in all methods, i did not succeed. In ".android_secure" folder, contais a file called "smdl772867045.tmp.asec", and I think that's the problem (files always come back after deleting.)
    My phone is a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) and the card is a 32GB SanDisk SD Card.
    Can someone please help me...? Thanks guys. (Sorry for bad english.)
    12-16-2017 07:29 PM
    Sounds like, unfortunately, your card is damaged. When that happens, writing/modifying data is no longer possible which is why any device would fail to format it and/or to actually delete files off of it.

Not to blame a company here, but in MY experience, I've yet to own a Samsung phone (and I've had each main Galaxy S and Note since the S2/Note 2) that has NOT fried/damaged a card (in 2011, SanDisk would even replace your card if you just mentioned that your SD card was being used in a Samsung phone).
    sleeplessreaper likes this.
    12-16-2017 11:17 PM
    Oh... That's bad... Anyway, thanks for replying. I have sended SanDisk a message and they said that the card can be replaced. And again, thanks for the help bro.
    12-19-2017 04:55 PM
    I hope you didn't lose any important data though. Glad you can get it replaced.
    12-21-2017 11:50 PM