This phone is not worked more than 3 months, so i think to turn on the phone and see is there anything that i will need (some screenshot or video), but my phone does not want to turn on completely it just stay on the "Alcatel one touch pop D5 Powered by android" 5-6sec, and then it's turning off and come on again, i left on charger more than 2h and still the same problem, i tried to open the control panel (i don't know how it's called but you can open with pressing power+vol. Up buttons) i think that i will be able to reset from there but nothing, also i tried to plug in on my laptop and when its on that "Alcatel one touch pop D5 Powered by android" it show something in my other devices, but as i mention the phone is going on and off and on and off....
    I don't know what android is on the phone.
    Any help?
    Here you can see some screenshot i made on the laptop: https://imgur.com/a/0GydO
    12-19-2017 07:31 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Let the phone charge for at least 6 hours undisturbed (or overnight, to be absolutely sure), in case the battery was deeply drained when you were trying to turn it on.
    12-19-2017 10:31 AM
    I left my phone on charge but i don't know if the phone got charged but i have the same problem!!!
    12-20-2017 12:49 PM
    Yea i got new one this is my old old phone, as i said i think i have some photos/videos that i need to backup but i can't turn it on
    12-20-2017 04:22 PM
    This phone is not worked more than 3 months, so i think to turn on the phone and see is there anything that i will need (some screenshot or video), but my phone does not want to turn on completely it just stay on the "Alcatel one touch pop D5 Powered by android" 5-6sec, and then it's turning off and come on again, i left on charger more than 2h and still the same problem, i tried to open the control panel (i don't know how it's called but you can open with pressing power+vol. Up buttons) i think that i will be able to reset from there but nothing, also i tried to plug in on my laptop and when its on that "Alcatel one touch pop D5 Powered by android" it show something in my other devices, but as i mention the phone is going on and off and on and off....
    I don't know what android is on the phone.
    Any help?
    Here you can see some screenshot i made on the laptop: https://imgur.com/a/0GydO
    Welcome to the forums. Can the battery be removed? Is it swollen? Was there an update for Android before this happened?
    12-22-2017 08:53 AM