My Contacts list is a mess and doing a Wipe/Factory Reset doesn't help. At one time I had an sd card install and selected place contacts there also, as well as my main gmail address contacts, but I removed the sd card and even after a factory reset they still show up, I did a merge contacts as they were all duplicates but now, some how, a third list of contacts which I set up a few months ago is now included.

How do I completely clean out the contacts and set up my phone for only what is in my gmail email account??

PS: I have a KEYone with HUB running.
    12-19-2017 08:38 AM
    It might be a good idea to move this to the KEYone forum, in case the issue is specific to Blackberry Hub. Would you like me to that?

When you open your Contacts app and tap Menu>Contacts to Display, what is it set to? Can you choose to display only your Google account's contacts?
    12-19-2017 10:24 AM
    It might be a good idea to move this to the KEYone forum, in case the issue is specific to Blackberry Hub. Would you like me to that?

When you open your Contacts app and tap Menu>Contacts to Display, what is it set to? Can you choose to display only your Google account's contacts?
    I think your suggestion cleared it all up. I deselected all but my Gmail. Plus I'm manually deleted all address on SD card that are there, even though the SD card isn't even in phone any more, that's got to be an android glitch? Thanks!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-19-2017 11:00 AM
    Glad it helped! I'm not sure about saving contacts to the SD card. That's not a typical Android feature, so it's probably Blackberry-specific, and you may be right, it could be a glitch related to that feature.
    12-19-2017 11:40 AM