Hello,
    I bought a new Android phone. As soon as I logged in to the Play store, I was offered the option to import all apps (not just Google apps) from my old phone to the new. I accepted and it worked great, dozens of apps successfully were installed on my new phone.

Afterwards, however, I flashed a new ROM to the phone. This erased almost all of the apps, except for the Play store and a few others. Now I can't seem to find any way to get Google to import the apps again. Is there a way to do it? I tried to delete my Google account on the new phone, thinking that once I added the account again I would get the import option. But when I clicked Delete it said, "This change isn't allowed by your administrator."

Could someone please tell me if there is any way to import all apps from my old phone?

Thanks and Happy New Year,
    Bill
    12-31-2017 08:45 AM
    That would be something that the ROM developer needs to enable. If the dev doesn't properly support it in the ROM, it won't be allowed.

As a point of note - installing a ROM wipes the device so it makes sense that everything but what is included in the ROM (in this case the Google framework is included) is gone.
    12-31-2017 09:31 AM
    The Play store doesn't recognize custom ROMs. If you didn't back all your apps up locally (App Backup & Restore is good for that, because the backups are .apk files, which install when run - and Helium will back up their data), you'll have to install them one by one from Play. (You won't get your data back, though.)
    12-31-2017 12:14 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I still have the old phone, so perhaps I can install App Backup and Restore on the old phone to transfer the apps to the new phone.
    01-01-2018 09:51 AM
    Found something a bit easier: On the new phone, click Play Store > Menu (top left corner) > My apps & games > Library. This gives you a list of every app you have ever downloaded from the Play Store. You can click Install on all apps you wish to have on the new phone.
    01-01-2018 12:52 PM
    Found something a bit easier: On the new phone, click Play Store > Menu (top left corner) > My apps & games > Library. This gives you a list of every app you have ever downloaded from the Play Store. You can click Install on all apps you wish to have on the new phone.
    Well, sure, tht works for installing the apps. Weren't you asking about restoring the data with them as well?
    01-01-2018 01:08 PM
    Oh, thanks, if I use App Backup and Restore I get the app and the data?
    01-01-2018 01:19 PM