I've been using my earphones for months and it was perfectly compatible with my device, even though i bought it from a store it works well with my phone even the microphone works. But then this morning i was using my earphones bcause i was watching a movie, i installed an app and then when i exit the app my earphones were magically not working even though it was connected, i did a research on youtube, i cleaned the jack but nothing happened, i tried my earphones on another device but it perfectly worked! Can someone please help mem? I really dont have the money to buy a new one...
    pugislife likes this.
    01-06-2018 12:33 AM
    Try uninstalling the app you installed just before they stopped working.
    Natalie Zyra Reyes likes this.
    01-06-2018 01:19 PM
    I tried it and it still wont work
    pugislife likes this.
    02-03-2018 08:31 PM
    Having the exact same problem on my p10 lite from huawei. Using a pair of skullcandy-s trrs.
    Suddenly stopped working in a morning.
    NOTICE: Every other headphones work( trs/trrs), and the problematic pair of headphones work on any other device. This must be a software issue idk.
    hope this gets fixed (((
    03-13-2018 02:57 PM
    (I already posted this reply on another thread but I'm afraid that you guys won't find it so :P)

Hey there!

So recently my tablet had the same problem. I was listening to Spotify overnight and the next morning I realized my headphones stopped working. But the weird thing was that the headphones still works well with my phone. I checked the jack to see if lint was in it and I cleaned it with cotton but it still won't do.

I searched up apps that would help fix my tablet and I found one that works like charm: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...forandroid2016

All I had to do was click on "Deep Scan" let it scan for like a few mins and voilà! Plugged in my beloved JBL headphones and now I can listen to Metallica and NF screaming at me at 4 a.m without waking up my sister.

Hope this helps!
    07-18-2018 09:26 AM