Help apps have been removed from my Galaxy S

DaSilva3

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S. As of this morning I am missing some apps. I turned my phone off and on again which made it worse! They don't appear on my screen as a widget or an icon... When I reloaded the widget, for example Sky News, it said the was an unexpected failure, try again later. Why is this?

Some of my other apps have been removed from my phone for no reason. I've check my memory and I have plenty, my phone is charged and when I tried to download them again it either failed or downloaded successfully and then failed!

Your help would be much appricated!

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
First, try a factory reset and see if that fixes it. If not, something bad might have gotten on your phone.

Have you downloaded anything from a third party site, like a pirating site? Is there anything else weird happening with your phone?

DaSilva3

May 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to avoid doing the factory rest... but it looks like thats the only option. I've only downloaded apps from the Andriod Market. There isn't anything else weird, just apps failing to work. The internet, calls and texts are fine

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown