Hi,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S. As of this morning I am missing some apps. I turned my phone off and on again which made it worse! They don't appear on my screen as a widget or an icon... When I reloaded the widget, for example Sky News, it said the was an unexpected failure, try again later. Why is this?

Some of my other apps have been removed from my phone for no reason. I've check my memory and I have plenty, my phone is charged and when I tried to download them again it either failed or downloaded successfully and then failed!

Your help would be much appricated!
    05-20-2011 03:10 PM
    Title is meant to say 'Help! Apps have been removed from my Galaxy S '

I'm new
    05-20-2011 03:12 PM
    First, try a factory reset and see if that fixes it. If not, something bad might have gotten on your phone.

Have you downloaded anything from a third party site, like a pirating site? Is there anything else weird happening with your phone?
    05-20-2011 05:26 PM
    I'm trying to avoid doing the factory rest... but it looks like thats the only option. I've only downloaded apps from the Andriod Market. There isn't anything else weird, just apps failing to work. The internet, calls and texts are fine
    05-21-2011 04:50 AM
    I've done the reset. Now just downloading an app to see how it goes. Thank you for your reply
    05-21-2011 05:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD