My internal memory is 8gb and I have, 16gb sd card. Any app that my phone allows me up move to SD card, I move. Some won't, oh well.
    The part that pisses me off is if I want to download a new app on Google Play, it says I have to delete either 1 or more apps to make enough room!

I went to settings>storage...
    Under Total Space there's...
    Available Space
    System Memory
    Used Space
    Cached Data
    Miscellaneous Files

How do I get into those and clear the useless used up memory?
    I already went through my application manager and cleaned all the cached junk there.

Bottom line, I need help getting rid of the junk and keeping what I need.
    Also I don't want to delete or disable something really important and make matters worse!
    01-15-2018 12:51 AM
    Unfortunately with only 8 GB internal storage, you are going to be running into this problem pretty much no matter what you do. Much of that is taken up by the operating system itself, leaving you with relatively little space left right out of the box. Combine that with the ever growing demands of apps, and your phone is more or less obsolete now. There may be a few things you can do to free up space, but unlikely it'll be enough to last you long.

Your best long term solution is to replace the phone with something better. I'd recommend 32 GB internal storage minimum. If you get a 16 GB capacity phone, it won't be long before you have the same issues. If you game or want to have a lot of apps, then you may want to consider something with 64+ GB internal storage. Then leave all of your apps on that, with only independent files like your media on the SD card (if available). It's generally not recommended to move apps to the SD card for various reasons regarding stability and performance issues.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-15-2018 03:16 AM