How can I use my LG X Charge (Xfinity Mobile) from Laptop?

baylinv

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
LG X Charge Comcast M327

Does anyone know how to connect this phone to the computer and use the phone FROM THE LAPTOP? For example, the Samsung S5 phones used SideSync and you could control your phone via wifi or with the usb cord. I have already tried using the LG Bridge, does nothing other than allows you to update the phones software. The LG PC Suite does not connect to the phone (I think it is because this program was for older phones).

Please let me know if anyone knows of a way. I hope LG has a program to allow us to use this phone from the pc (laptop). Thanks in advance!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You're gonna need a VNC app for that. Quite a few options in the Play Store. You install the app on your phone, the program in your computer, and connect. Just like SideSync but only to share/control the phone.

baylinv

Dec 18, 2017
Visit site
I checked out that app you mentioned. I just want to be able to send text from my laptop (compose suing my laptop then send from my phone all the while using my laptop).

Thanks. Sorry for any confusion.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ah, for texting I'd recommend MightyText, but you also have other options like PushBullet and many other texting apps. :) But I think you'll like MT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol