Has anyone had or heard of issues with the touchscreen on the LG Fortune when you try to answer the phone? The phone can be used any other time, and it only seems to be in the person's home. I tried to call them multiple times and it would just ring until it went to voicemail, but they were then able to call me back from the same phone. They showed me the phone and we tried calling it and it worked just fine when we touched the screen to answer the call, it just seems like its only at their home which is not in an area that is out of service by any means. I checked all of their settings to make sure there wasn't anything turned on or off that shouldn't be, but still having the issue only at their home. Can anyone help out with this?
    01-21-2018 11:05 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Just to clarify -- at that person's house, when a call comes in, you see the same call answering screen, but the screen doesn't respond to touch? And then after the caller hangs up, the phone screen works normally again?

Does this also happen in Safe Mode? LG Fortune M153 - Frequently Asked Questions about resetting your device - HardReset.info
    01-22-2018 12:49 AM
    that is correct. I've already tried resetting their phone, and outside of their home they can actually answer the call or ignore it like it's supposed to work.
    01-22-2018 09:32 AM
    Although it probably won't add much, Safe Mode is still worth trying as a test, since it's possible certain apps were automatically reinstalled after the factory reset. Safe Mode will make sure any non-essential apps (i.e., ones the user installed) are temporarily disabled, and therefore can't cause any interference.
    01-22-2018 11:48 AM
    thank you!! I will let her know and try that!
    01-27-2018 12:00 PM