I bought a new phone for nearly £330, im not using a case/cover or screen protector because I like to feel my phone as it is. At the moment I am very careful, maybe even over protective about it but I want to know if I put the phone on a desk/table a bit hard will it damage the internals or components insdie it or if it gets knocks and bumps ?
    01-21-2018 11:17 AM
    I bought a new phone for nearly £330, im not using a case/cover or screen protector because I like to feel my phone as it is. At the moment I am very careful, maybe even over protective about it but I want to know if I put the phone on a desk/table a bit hard will it damage the internals or components insdie it or if it gets knocks and bumps ?
    "Hard" is subjective. Anything is possible though. I would think that setting your phone down a little less than gentle on a hard counter top is not going to cause any issues initially. But lots of factors come into play like build quality, how often you subject your phone to that type of treatment, etc. At the end of the day, this is a device made of glass, metal, and electronic components. Treat it poorly, and you'll most likely damage it in some way sooner than later.
    01-21-2018 12:23 PM