How do I adjust my camera mode to take better pictures?Also what size is preferable for my pictures on my android phone?
    02-01-2018 12:29 PM
    Are they blurry as if they are out of focus, or motion blur? Letting us know the make and model of the phone may also help, but here's some general suggestions.

First, wipe off the lens. It's easy for them to get dirty, which can make things blurry.

If that's not it, switch to manual mode. This will give you control over most everything. If it's a focusing issue, better light will likely help the auto focus but you can also use the live view to adjust it yourself if the auto focus is just not getting it. If it's motion blur, then you'll want to increase your shutter speed, and light if possible. This is where it can get a little tricky.

When you increase the shutter speed, it'll lower the overall brightness of the image. If this is an issue, then ideally you'd want to increase the ambient lighting or try the flash. If that isn't possible, then you'll need to increase the ISO setting. Doing this has a trade-off as well, because doing so increases the amount of noise and reduces overall image quality. Due to the sensor size, it doesn't take much of an increase for this to become noticeable.

Hopefully this helps.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    02-01-2018 01:00 PM