i have to check when my phone's "messages" app was accessed last night? i had 4 new messages but i have neither seen their notification on my mobile screen nor the small "4" written on messages app on home screen. i have tried other ways like checking if my phone's app was already opened/my friend's message conversation was opened and i slpt? no these are not the reasons of not receiving notification on screen because i have tested each of them by sending messages from other phone to my phone and in every case i got notification on screen.

Because i'm in a hostel and i doubt someone has checked my messages that's why i didn't see any notification this morning is there any way i can check at which times my messaging app was accessed? is there any system log for that? i need to check whether it was accessed between 4:00 AM to 6:AM today.

i'm using samsung J5 (10) 2GB ram. 16Gb rom. Android Version: 6.0.1
    02-21-2018 05:11 AM
    In a browser (preferably on a computer but Chrome on your device may suffice) go to myactivity.google.com and you should be able to see what was done on your device. It goes so far as to identify that I looked at a particular section of map at a particular time of the day (checked for a possible road closure due to flooding concerns).

Ready to don your tin-foil hat yet?
    02-21-2018 07:36 AM