I'm 14 and I have a ZTE blade l5 but that is all I really know about the phone I'm not very sure about most stuff on technology but I'm having trouble with space. I don't seem to have much memory and I deleted all my pics/vids and other stuff via my computer but didn't want to touch some stuff cos it sounded important. I had averagely good space but somehow my misc. Has grown in size only leaving me with a tiny bit of available space. I only have 3 apps downloaded that I really need but can't get rid of stuff like YouTube or TouchPal extras cos they part of phone. Don't know what to do please help, sorry my problem sounds so long
    02-21-2018 05:43 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! The problem is that your phone only has 8 GB total internal storage, of which about 4-5 GB is taken up by the OS and any preinstalled bloatware. Apps can only be installed to Internal Storage (unless the phone is on Android 6.0 or above, and supports Adoptable Storage, which allows you to format an SD card to act as additional Internal Storage). Free space therefore can run out pretty quickly. See this guide for some tips on how to maximize your storage space: https://forums.androidcentral.com/am...-warnings.html

Preinstalled apps typically can't be uninstalled (unless you root the phone -- not recommended for novices), but they often can be Disabled in the Settings>Apps menu. Disabling an app reverts it to the factory-installed version (which is usually much smaller than the updated version) and prevents it from updating or opening. To see if you can Disable an app, to go Settings>Apps​, select the app, and see if there's a Disable button.
    02-21-2018 06:08 PM