How do I back up and retrieve my call history, sms texts, and phone contacts? Cannot find any applications that will do this properly.

Also part of my call logs are missing. They used to go back for a year and suddenly now only as far as the end of November.

Had a really long "chat" session with LG today and they are useless! Absolutely no help at all, I'm so frustrated and there is little to no information about call history backup etc for my phone.

Also there is no category on this site for my phone either.

Thank you.
    02-23-2018 12:46 AM
    Welcome.

For texts backups you could use SMS Backup & Restore, available in the Play Store.

Not all devices have their own subforum....there would simply be too many. You could use the More LG Phones forum in your case.
    02-23-2018 03:39 AM
    Welcome.

For texts backups you could use SMS Backup & Restore, available in the Play Store.

Not all devices have their own subforum....there would simply be too many. You could use the More LG Phones forum in your case.
    I tried that and discovered my call logs only go back to the end of November so I am trying to figure out how to retrieve my logs beyond that date. My logs used to go back more than a year, never erased any, but all of a sudden 10 months worth disappeared. I've tried numerous apps to recover this information but none of them will work with my particular brand of phone which is super frustrating. Apparently the LG K4 K121 is the one phone no company has an application that works for this model.

If anyone knows of one I would love to hear. I'm getting no help from the developers of these software programs. Plugging my phone into a computer doesn't show my call logs, text messages or even contacts. I'm trying to migrate my info to the iPhone 6 but no luck but I need to retrieve my missing logs first anyways.
    03-03-2018 08:12 PM
    SMS Backup and Restore did not pull up my missing call logs so I wasn't able to retrieve anything beyond November of last year. I need something that can access those files because when I connect my phone to the computer there is no folder or file for my call logs....same with my contacts...it just doesn't exist.
    03-03-2018 08:22 PM