Hi, i begin to "make" a personal theme for my Huawei : i borrow or modify some parts from others , change this ,change that but i can't complete this theme because i don't find the following elements ....I want to change the HTML color codes for texts in buttons (i.e : change from red to white) and the last one i can't find in the themes are " suppress" (supprimer in french) for the "desk clock" , "calendar" and "Messages" . For mostly of the others tools , i find a line in the Theme.xml like "<color name="delete_text_color">#f1f1f1</color> ", so i can easily change this text color but i have not this for the related tools above .Perhaps , there is ,as original tools, an other file where i can find that but i search also in "SystemUi" and "Framework" with no success ...Is the answer outside the "themes" , but where in the numerous files of the system ? I precise that i have succeed to change color in MMS when i want to suppress a conversation but not for a message ...Thanks in advance for interest.Sincerely.
    03-01-2018 08:46 AM