Pictures have been sent to me via Whatsapp. I don't know how to forward them to an email so I connected my LG-220g to a computer but it only shows me the DCIM and Pictures folder.
    I tried Import Pictures but I got the message, 'There are no pictures on this device.'
    The pics are there, I can see them in Whatsapp. How do I get pics from Whatsapp to a computer?

Thanks - rev
    03-01-2018 01:36 PM
    If you can view files then you may find them in a folder called whatsapp. But I use an on the go flash drive and connector connected to my phone's charging port and use a file manager to copy the pictures to the flash drive. You can then manually transfer them to your pc as a backup.
    03-01-2018 01:39 PM
    As an alternative, you can use Whatsapp web on your computer
    03-01-2018 05:30 PM
    Kirstein:
    No such folder is visible when I attach the phone to a computer. Most of the folders I know are there are not displayed - otherwise I would have simply copied the pics. The last phone I had displayed them all and I could use Search Everything on my PC to find any file instantly. I guess they don't want me tinkering with the default folder structure in case I do something that defeats the phone.

Marius:
    I'm glad you said computer because I don't want 90% of the apps I have on the phone.

Thanks to both of you for the response.

rev
    03-10-2018 05:30 PM
    Kirstein:
    No such folder is visible when I attach the phone to a computer. Most of the folders I know are there are not displayed - otherwise I would have simply copied the pics. The last phone I had displayed them all and I could use Search Everything on my PC to find any file instantly. I guess they don't want me tinkering with the default folder structure in case I do something that defeats the phone.

Marius:
    I'm glad you said computer because I don't want 90% of the apps I have on the phone.

Thanks to both of you for the response.

rev
    I use airdroid. I am sorry you can't find your photos.
    03-10-2018 06:26 PM
    Pictures have been sent to me via Whatsapp. I don't know how to forward them to an email so I connected my LG-220g to a computer but it only shows me the DCIM and Pictures folder.
    On the phone, check the USB connection type; make sure it is set to MTP.

I tried Import Pictures but I got the message, 'There are no pictures on this device.'
    The pics are there, I can see them in Whatsapp. How do I get pics from Whatsapp to a computer?

Thanks - rev
    I would skip any "import" programs. Use Windows File Explorer or Mac Finder to copy the files.

If you are still having problems, check LG's web site to see if there are any device drivers you can download and install on the computer.
    03-12-2018 04:39 AM