I don't know where else to ask this, I thought it was because of my data provider bUT I called them and they told me it was something with the phone. I don't know. Anyway, I'be been using my mobile hotspot on my computer and it's been working fine for months! And then last week it stopped. When I turn it on it shows up on the list of wifive networks but when I connect to it it says it's connected but there's no internet. I thought it was my computer at first but I tried connecting on other devices and it still didn't work. Does anyone know why this is happening? Thank you! (:
    (The reason I thought it was my data provider is because I forgot to buy a phone card so I was out of service for a like a day. I don't know if that messed with it or not because before I ran out of service it worked just fine(its straight talk btw))
    03-11-2018 03:16 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the Android Apps forum to the General Help forum, since the former is intended for developers to promote their apps.

I don't think Straight Talk lets you use the mobile hotspot on the phone: https://forums.androidcentral.com/mo...ight-talk.html. Not sure how you were able to use it before -- maybe that was a glitch that they corrected with the renewal of service.

See also this article: http://smartphonematters.com/using-p...straight-talk/
    Ylimeoo likes this.
    03-11-2018 03:42 PM
    Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know what to list it under. But I don't know, you would think that they would have corrected it a long time ago if it was a glitch, I've been using it for about 3 months now. Also, my dad has straight talk as well and he has a different phone but his still works.
    03-11-2018 04:00 PM